Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our #1 Software Pick for Finances

We use various software packages from video games and GPS systems to tax calculators and art creation suites...and this is by far the best program for money acquisition we have seen.

The Money Merge Account:
This is not just a software package, it's a program with complete support and lifetime use. Using advanced mathematical algorithms, this program calculates the optimum time to apply money to your primary mortgage, through a Home Equity Line of Credit.

It's focus is to minimize the costs to you, and maximize your effective use of each penny you spend. The result is paying off your mortgage and ALL OTHER DEBT in a fraction of the time you'd normally pay. The results are guaranteed in writing, and this author has purchased the software for his own home. The results are better than what they claim.

The author took his personal 27 year mortgage down to 6.4 years, including credit cards, 3 cars, 2 student loans and 4 medical bills. It also saved over $213,682.64 in future interest.

The software is only sold through franchise-type agents, which you have to find online. We found the program through The Jubilee Project.

Our two word review of this product: "HELL YA!"

2 comments:

Mary said...

My comment is YA this takes you right out of financial hell!

I think I'd call it heaven sent and so timely. Americans are in a world of financial hurt and this is a big light at the end of a short tunnel.

This is going to precipitate a major financial paradigm shift helping us change our financial futures faster than we imagined.

To coin a phrase, it's math not magic... but math that's been working just for the lenders. Now this program puts it to work for us. And it's going to help the lenders cuz we'll be financially much healthier and ready to take out new loans for investment properties and second homes and businesses and more.

If I was a lender I'd be getting my customers on this ASAP... cuz the VERY HAPPY folks that result will be very LOYAL to those who have helped them so much to prosper!

How much good would it do banks to have no non-performing loans on their books?... a bunch me thinks.

Get informed. The sooner folks start the more they save and the sooner they are debt free.
www.911cashdump.com
debtfree@mac.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent article and I appreciate the comments from Mary.

I'm a client on this software, though I didn't get mine through Jubilee. There are so many great people out there starting to offer this program, I suggest anyone with a mortgage to check this out.

I was being sold 'equity harvesting' for the longest time, and yet every person I met had not made money with their own plans.

Very scary.

Without the ra-ra, I want to say this program is simply wonderful and has helped me get the best hold of my finances I have ever experienced.

Thanks to an agent in Florida, I'm already experiencing a better life.

Jim McCalister,
Tampa